jeudi 22 mars 2007

Premiers pas... en anglais

Hi !

That's a good idea to exchange mails in English ! But I don't know how to say "varicelle" in English... I have already write and send a motivation letter to vets, please read further to see if there isn't too much mistakes in ! But to be totally honest, I have to say to you that my sister helps me...

Best regards, see you soon ! Clem.

Currently working as a vet in France, at the private veterinary clinic of Chavanges, until the 31st of May, I am really interested in travelling to Ireland and to work over there.

Indeed, I would like to improve my knowledge in veterinary medicine. I am both very interested in horses, cattle and small animals. That is why I have worked, since I finished my studies, both in equine and in mixed practice.

With this purpose in mind, and my taste for travelling and discovering new countries, my choice came up for Ireland. I have already never been to, by I have only heard good about your country. My sister also works there and it seems to be really beautiful, with kind people, and a lot of large animals. That’s why I have chosen Ireland to go on.

I read your ad on the web site of the Irish Veterinary Journal and I saw that you are willing to find a vet to work with.

Could you please send me, by mail or by email, the possibilities to work with you?

My goal is also to improve my English by living in an English-speaking country. Not the language to be a problem, I could spend one month following you in your work, so that I would be sure to understand everything.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,

Aucun commentaire: