samedi 24 mars 2007

et puis le mail, en anglais

Thanks a lot for correcting my (so many) mistakes ! What does it mean : "BTW not too itchy?"? I want to send a mail to the vet I have spoken to. Could you please tell me if this is correct?

Dear Vivian (it's a male! I thought "Vivian" was a women's name!), I'm glad we managed to understand one another by phone. Even if my english really has to be improved! I think that two weeks would be enought to understand conversations. I will be coming in Ireland during the first week of June. I will phone you when I'm here. Before travelling over there, I would like to get further informations about working in Ireland. First, I guess that I have to join the Irish Veterinary Council? Secondly, do I have to extend my french insurance, or is it better if I take one directly in Ireland? Finally, how is it payed? Is it a fix-salary as in France, or shared-fees? Anyway, I am very happy to travel to your country, which seems to be really wonderful. Thanks for spending time reading this mail, best regards, Clementine.

Aucun commentaire: